Thanks to everyone who responded to the Question of the Week on the TwinsTalk Facebook page. Feel free to add to this terrific list!
1. If our girl-boy twins are identical.
2. Are they paternal?
3. "One boy, one girl?" when they're both wearing matching hair clips and dresses.
4. How my twins were conceived 3 weeks apart when your body only releases one egg.
5. "How are they twins? They look nothing alike."
6. "Are they twins?" "Are they girls?" No, they're just in identical pink car seats!
7. "Do you get help?" Really, that's just a nosey way of asking if their dad is around. He's a proud FOM! And wouldn't have it ANY other way!
8. If my two boys were identical. When I replied no, the lady said, "Oh, one of each then?" Again I said no. "But," she continued, "that one is wearing different socks." Like wtf???? I'm still completely baffled by that conversation!
9. I have girl/boy twins and have been asked multiple times if they are identical. They didn't look anything alike and, hello people, if they are identical they have to be the same sex, too!